Saturday, November 12, 2005

What Size Trowel For 16 In Wall Tile

The weirdos

already know that there are weirdos everywhere. I refer to those who go pintitas for attention and do strange things, and who happened to end up wanting to look different clones of other weirdos.

(Before you say anything, I also will sing the mea culpa and say that if, which I also had my pintitas season and got the hair color and stuff. Sure you can, and I was and am very glad you did. I think also that there are certain moments in life that is positive to a certain "threshold of rarity" that, as far as possible, will help put you in somewhere. And that threshold is relative and depends on each person.)

But here in Japan people take a little bit the jackpot. The accompanying photos will give you an idea. Are caught in the web, not mine, but are representative of the environment. Obviously not everyone is going well. In fact it is a very tiny percentage, but the mother of beautiful love percentage.

At the University of Kobe is one of the amazing pintitas. Must be about 19 years, no more. Yesterday was present in the right wearing a purple fleece pajamas bats manga (and when I say exactly pajamas pajamas, not something that looked like pajamas) and a dog collar around his neck. The necklace chain was tied to a mitt he held in his left hand. Come on, as if they take out for a ride yourself. Pass him a picture so you do not believe important. Santiago told me that, in addition, has his arms tattooed with dozens of eyes. I did not see it because it was entirely covered pijama.

And I say: if you want to draw attention "to spend so much time, effort and money in componerte that? Did not is easier and cheaper to go with the jam out?

0 comments:

Post a Comment