Friday, November 18, 2005

Marithe Girbaud On Line

Work, work and more work. Infinite shades

has come the weekend. Right now, Friday night, I'm dying of sleep after exhausting week as I live. And these guys are relentless. It's true what they say about the work capacity of this country. So I have no time for anything apart from buying a pillow, eat and bathe once in a while. That pace, uncles, persevering, and in some cases, even boring.

me explain. Sale one of Spain with the idea of \u200b\u200bputting the batteries and try to work with the intensity that would be desirable in Spain (because know that many times we have prepared some function in a week, and some even much less), and arrives here with the energy bar one hundred per cent, saying "now if I'm going to work in depth, as I always wanted to try a work of the Golden Age. " And these guys come and kill me, destroy me, leave me exhausted and just want to make coming home and happy off of Cervantes.

And it's not bad, far from it. For questions overwhelm me, and it flatters me (it means that trust in my opinion), just as I am flattered to answer them all, even more convoluted. Some, for example, are simple matters, such as English, take for granted, but to see how you explain to a Japanese student 20 years which means "Oh dear." They are charming, and sometimes I ate a snack when they do that I drool. But sometimes I just think that I can not be twelve hours a day speaking English, "a. .. east-..... .... rit-mo-......" explaining the difference that existed in the early seventeenth century between a solicitor and a notary without turning Tarumba.

are one of them, for example, is very worried because he thinks that his English is very bad (it's second year) and, moreover, is not a good enough actor to be able to express the nuances of the public, according to the , has its character. And all because one day I said his character was very boring (has 6 sentences) and was occurrence blessed to say no, it was very interesting because he looked like in any other difference between the world as it ought to be and how it really was. Overall, this film mount it on the head, of how excited he is, just think of all that the public voice. I told him that was very simple, you only had to look forward and say his sentence. But the thought that this was not enough and that he believed that he said to comfort him. So to help you find other gestures. And then he said that maybe that either. In short, every day I question the order of fifteen times (and I'm not exaggerating) what is the best way to pronounce a word or another (for example, "sorrow" or "reasons"). As I said, I'm flattered, of course, because it means trust in my opinion. But I confess that sometimes I'm tempted to say "no, look, the truth is that you have a minor role."

Just kidding, of course. But you win.

On the other hand, you have some photos of the Akashi Bridge, a suspension bridge which they say is the longest in the world or something. In the middle, down the road, there is a spectacular viewpoint. Before I continue this stupid face I have (notice how in the hands I have an orange book: it is the very famous guide to English-Japanese conversation "Lonely Planet"), and nothing but get under the bridge (ie where you take the photo below), I was so happy with my Ipod (Blessed English music) when it suddenly blew Pedro Guerra song "Under the Bridge." Since I have like 6000 songs and that of all sounded just that, something tells me that Japanese deities have taken me a dog.

Although of course I think it's more like my grandmother, where this, that after reading what I said a few days of our deceased family wants me to know that she is proud that her grandson was embarking for the adventure . Because she once bought squid by gestures, and I, half an hour after these photos, I learned on my own feet to catch a bus without fear of being wrong stop.


0 comments:

Post a Comment