Friday, November 11, 2005

What Is Origin Ofnurse Buckle

Aventura grafica

Yesterday I could not write, because my eyes were falling it was sad to see them. That dream, milk. Today I have therefore much to tell. But first I want to be an educated person and to present to people we will definitely have to talk much in these weeks. This is Mariam and Santiago. Mariam is a professor of English at the Kobe University of Foreign Studies (usease, Kobe University of Foreign Studies) which is responsible for contacting the UAH requesting a drama teacher, and with whom I have been preparing these months the journey through that wonderful invention that is the internet. Santiago, meanwhile, is a fellow of the department of linguistics to aid in conversation classes. Not exactly the name of your office, if English or reader, but the fact is that both me are still of immense help. Both are from Madrid, and if not for them I think I despair sometimes when I explain in class what a phrase means as "a soldier's faith" and look at me with Chinese face and say "yes, yes" without understanding a ... (Oops, was going to say a word.) Anyway, that between the two (especially London) and I help me translate things, on the other hand, I understand that they are untranslatable. Explain to a Japanese for 20 years, the importance of the concept of guilt and "what will they say" in the seventeenth century religious Spain is complicated, I know.



At the age of the turkey (to me last long, but that's another story) I remember he had a series of computer games that were called something like "graphic adventure" or "interactive fiction", in you had to carry out a mission. At the beginning of these games aparecian a series of characters that were your "accomplices" and told you that your mission consisted of and how you could get energy, or they had to give keys to jump higher and jump over the walls. Not if some of you remember what I speak.

These days I feel like I'm starting a graphic adventure that, and three people are my "accomplices" Mariam and Santiago, the University, on the one hand, and secondly, Maria Luisa, Aunt Martha, English teacher in Japan for 40 years, whom I had the great pleasure of meeting yesterday morning in Sannomiya, Kobe's central district. I carry the camera chord and I have, therefore, Maria Luisa picture. The fact is that the three have given me (And I hope to continue to exist) tricks to survive in a place like this.
phrases like "this train which takes you to that site, but you have to look good because this drawing means such a thing" or "when a student tells you that you have to do this, but be careful not to pass such "I think I try to memorize careful instructions as I can.

never got it to the end of one of these adventures. I know, however, that, in addition to fruition, I'll be at the end of this company without showing any "Game Over" prematurely.

0 comments:

Post a Comment