Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Potentiate Carisprodol

Kitano

On November 23 a holiday in Japan, because it celebrates something like "the day to give thanks for the job." So I have not had to work. A few days ago, also, Santi told me that his calligraphy teacher invited me to spend the afternoon at his home so he could know something that surely could not know as a tourist to use: the domestic life of a normal Japanese family. Before proceeding

need a clarification: neither this woman or her husband or anyone in your family knows me anything, I had seen the face until it appeared in the doorway of his home. I just knew I am a English professor who came to Japan to help some Japanese who, incidentally, not known. When they learned, thanks to Sam, that I really like sushi, they said "well then come and eat sushi and you can see as we do here." To make matters worse, they do not speak another language more than the Japanese, which the good was our translator Santi eight hours we were there.

We took a bus in the morning and arrived there at about two are not living in the same Kobe. When we arrived, the first thing I say is "Where has been your wife? In the hotel?", To which Sam says no, that Soraya did not come to Japan. The woman tells me what a shame, because they had prepared a surprise for her thought that you'd like. And they are very traditional and they like, on special occasions, dress well. With what I was shown into a room (decorated with the typical Japanese style, with tatami mats on the floor and paper screens) in which, on one wall, hung the two kimonos most wonderful I've ever seen my life. "I thought he would make a real illusion tested Japanese kimono and spend the evening with us dressed in kimono." As I said, are yours, those special days. The simple notion that, even without knowing, had provided such a deployment, I cherish a little butterfly that we have inside.

"But let's go inside", and entered the room, a beautiful house, where I have a husband, as a hobby, is dedicated to making Noh masks. "I'll show you some," he says, and after a while it comes with a mask like maravillosisima had never seen. Because I, for example, I worked commedia dell 'art and I know the leather masks, that by law end in the cheekbones, so that the mouth is free to make gestures. So he thought that the wooden masks, stiffer than leather and full face-would be more deadpan, but aseptic. And a club. I have before me an incredibly mask hand carved and painted by him. I like to give a finish to look like ancient ones, as though they have been used. And I'm ojiplatico, some would say that I was: this is a god kind and good-natured that occurs mainly in the new year. Asked "I can prove it?" And answer me go ahead, you are at home.

(I know the photos are not very good and not fully recognized the infinite variety of gestures that pass near or far. The lighting was not very good and I am a mediocre photographer. Finally, you can not have everything in life.)

note the mask, her eyes look empty that will be filled with mine in return for which she disposes of its features for a moment. Is a person. Their wrinkles, their thoughts, their chores, their whispers ... are before me. I have only to fit into my face and now this. With great respect, almost asking permission to own mask (he is a god old and here to both the gods and the elders have them in great esteem) the spin. Carefully observe the underside. She had not happened to me something. Why not wear a mask and rubber tie already. Absolutely. It is a gesture that was almost mystical, which for a moment you'll change your face, which is most proper, the most individual and most genuine person has to identify themselves to others. All those signs of identity will be erased from you and the people you see only you will know what the mask you want to know. In return, it is not enough, the mask would enjoy a life that does not always know what is becoming my body in her soul. It is, therefore, a treatment mask and actor. Y in Japan these deals can be closed in two seconds.

note, therefore, the underside. And finally comes a second I feel that there is no problem, I can move forward. Easy (yukkuri, they say here) install it on my terms, and check, and had no idea that fits perfectly. The hole in the nose, the cheeks ... Shoes serve my nose, my cheeks ...

never got, to prove in a shoe shop, a shoe that I feel so good the first time. Amazing.

I look in the mirror. And I'm not H. Not that I am, of course, since I am the character I'm embody, albeit in a very informal. But my body wants to do other things and try other positions.

Magic. The theater and its mysteries.

Santi I ask you try to express the emotion so deep that I feel with an experience like that, and her husband, a Westerner pleased with something you enjoy so much to them is their roots, out the door to return to few more hands. Go out and bring back more, and repeat the operation to bring the order of about 25. "All done by me," he says. "I have done more, but are not here but in the studio where I paint." And I want to jump, but it seems more cautious bow to the low table where they are beginning to contemplate each and every one. I bring books to know the infinite types of masks, and while I shattering the little knowledge I have about Italian masks (namely that they are leather to facilitate more flexible for travel by car from the comics, which often have animal features ...) a good marriage, I will indicate the characteristics of each. So I find that while in Italy there is the mask of the servant, the old one, the soldier, the doctor's ..., all with their little contextual variations, here each character has a story and determined that some mode is indicated in the mask. From there "the fisherman who died for being greedy falling overboard," the young woman who gets drunk for the first time, "the woman who hides a secret that intended to harm, "the noble warrior who has lost the battle" ...

And not who's more excited, if I face what I have before me or them, noble hosts who have achieved happiness the guest. I try and prove more masks, each one carefully observed. I can not think about what I like best. I think that impresses me most is "the outcast of the other" that is more brown than the others because it indicates that's not in people's houses, but always in the sun. I test (is this with which I see on the right) and look in the mirror I pity myself. I want to hug and comfort me. But it is not necessary . The mask and is happy to live and express what they wanted.


After about an hour and a half (d) masks the retired looking to the side (with much devotion, of course), and she lets us know that dinner is ready. "But I thought we were going to help you make sushi for so learn how to" say to Santi. And in this she appears with a source of Nori leaves into small pieces of sushi rice sources and hundreds of things to include in the rolls. To give you an idea about making as burritos (or are the fajitas?) In Mexican restaurants, you catch your algae, you put rice, I prepare what you want, wrap it, you get wet in soybean and inside. For lovers of this spicy wasabi, which is a cream made from horseradish. It is too much for me, really. I stay disfrutanto of ingredients did not think it could go well with the sishi, such as oak leaf or asparagus. "In the sushi it all, does not have to have some fixed rules." Deputy Photo source for you to know what I mean. About food, of course, since we were four and they thought we were going to be five to Soraya.

No wonder here not obese. And cholesterol, I guess. What foods healthier and more delicious, the mother of Buddha.

session sushiaca After the sumptuous, green tea (not a must) and coffee, all washed down with a fine conversation about cultural differences Japan and Spain, and as we are witnessing a "devaluation" of the societies in which they seem to only care about what it again while that tradition is something that is frowned upon and backward. "What are you going to tell me my, I think," I have not won the Lope de Vega theater in spite of writing a play in verse following the pattern of Lope de Vega. " And I smiled to my outside because, after all, awards dinner there are many but how are you very little.

Who I'd tell my a month ago, two continents of the house, going to find much love and understanding among three people who did not know two weeks ago. How great is the world. And our view that small.

0 comments:

Post a Comment