Sunday, December 18, 2005

Who Much Is Half A Head Of Highlights

The reunion: Reality Strikes

The journey back was long. Very long.

I got up at 4 am, I took a train at 5.13 which led me to the bus stop that would take nearly two hours to take me to the airport. About twelve hour flight to Frankfurt. From there, three short hours of scale and two others to Barajas. When I got to bed I could not believe. Let alone be finally in the arms of my baby. I was obedient, yes, and jet-lag could not be me.

Spain has been to reach and realize the changes that have suffered: in these five weeks I have lived, enjoyed, suffered and sometimes (I admit) to cursed the stolid silence as the Japanese have a cultural thing. Well. Was to reach the boarding gate was for me at the airport in Narita (Tokyo) and meet with a English couple shouting that anyone interested us:

- And what a disappointment so great that almost did not!
- But who would think!?
- Well I say that!
- And what did you do?!
- Oh, do not remind me!

And I remembered that he was coming back to Spain, the land of the siesta and the party, the country which cries more than breathing. And just at Christmas, that great time drinking at the river fish and bells on bells unbearable decibel. What laziness. I

a bit overwhelmed these days, I can not deny. Perhaps the peace it produces (the end) isolation in a linguistic communicative devil (as said first Christian missionaries arrived in Japan), perhaps ("too?) Gentleness and kindness of the employees, perhaps the spiritual peace temples and shrines ... The fact is that, accustomed to something that does not fall, the English society seems aggressive, hurtful, nervous ... Funny like few others, is true. And sometimes humanitarian, of course.

But shrill as no longer tolerable in normal situations.

"is that Latinos are passionate, they say. A passionate club. A whole string of hysterical rude is what we are. Usually, of course. There are exceptions so supreme you feel like tap dancing on street corners.

And yet, how much I missed home. Because this is the homeland of one, that outside military contexts and / or derechones, comes from the Latin "pater" (father) and means "land of the father." So here, in Spain, my country and motherland, I will have to stay a bit longer.

Although (I confess) I hope not too much.

As you know, I'll write more about Japan. So keep this blog. By the way, I added a photo to another to what I wrote from Tokyo: If you go down a little, find new things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment