Sunday, December 25, 2005

Very Swollen Feet Accompanied By Headache

Kansai colors (I)

is said that Japan has two particularly beautiful moments: the spring and fall. In spring, cherry and plum blossoms make this country into something indescribable. In autumn, the colors of the leaves of trees are responsible for providing new sensations.

And he also said that Kansai is the region of Japan where the fall is more beautiful.

Of the 4 +1 weeks, I was 4 in Kansai: Kobe, Himeji, Nara, Kyoto, Osaka ... belong to Kansai.

Now that I've been here in Spain almost two short week. Now I start to miss certain things that are irrelevant. Now that the cold winter we eats the cartilage. Now to do over a thousand photos of my 4 +1 weeks in Japan starting to look like an exercise in nostalgia.

Now, I say, I think is the best time to share with you the colors of Kansai. This first batch is all of Kyoto.

Enjoy it.


Kinkaku-ji: The input.

Kinkaku-ji: Next to the lake.

Kinkaku-ji: The waterfall.

Kinkaku-ji: The forest.

Ninna-ji

: Lake.

Ninna-ji

: Next to the pagoda.

0 comments:

Post a Comment