Sunday, December 11, 2005

Small Audrey Hepburn Shower Curtains

Arigato, Nippon. Absorbed

As I have been counting, I'm leaving Japan in a few hours. But why not just blog, much less. Since he had no possibility of uploading photos to illustrate my comments in recent days I have written less. But when I get back to writing house, leaving a testimony of lived experience and not yet reported. Tokyo, Nikko, Kamakura, Yokohama ..., they give much more of what you have read. And another little something special at the moment do not say. So do not go yet there's more.

So it's just a goodbye, I say goodbye to you today.

And Japan, whom I have the certainty that I will see soon, I can only spend a few haikus outlined innocent limp between trips.



Sanjusangendo:
I
barefoot around a thousand and one Buddhas.


Nara and
breeze
have my secrets I do not know. Stairways


. There are steps that ascend

and falling leaves.



I ask this land that we do not
forget each other.


back soon: Fall
your temples
chained me.


Moss. A torii. Man looking
a temple. Something
awake.

0 comments:

Post a Comment