Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Where Can I Find A Cornucopia

Because dirty is good leader-fielder

If the title of this post will make you familiar is because it is the slogan of a popular detergent brand is advertised in the country. When I hear that phrase come to my mind the ideas I learned in the book: 'The positive side of failure' by Dr. John C. Maxwell.

'Dirt is good' ... when it comes to clothes is easy to say. But what happens when it's your life? Listening to people has made me see how most people think about failure, and usually for their failure reflects insecurity, fear, incompetence, punishment, etc..

I think one of the main obstacles to success that everyone must face is the perception of failure. "Failure is good." It makes you learn, you stronger, I instructed, you remember things, I molded ...

Learn from your mistakes and actually end up being wise.

'The positive side of failure': read it! and read this phrase by French writer Antoine de Saint-Exupery:

'The failure strengthens the strong. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment