Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How To Know When A Masterbaits

Let go!

Once I read about this man who fell to his vehicle by a rock empiƱana a lonely mountain. The man managed to grab the edge of a ledge with his right hand. Seeing the imminent danger in which he was (and his inability to save his life) shouted loudly: "Lord God Almighty who art in Heaven, help me! "Suddenly, a voice broke the heavens and said," OK. Let go and I'll get along with my hand. "The man was silent for a moment and then said: Is there anyone else up there ?"...

This story is very familiar to me. Jump to mind the words of Mike Murdock: "Every time you ask God for a miracle he will give a statement." What Dr. Murdock does not say is that generally, that statement is too inconsistent, meaningless to us, challenges us, we grieve, we push and we cry: "Is there anybody else up there?".

write these words to give you courage. I do not know if I would released from the rock to rely on the voice of God. But much to challenge me to trust Him every day. I hope you also decide to take a step of faith
crazy

0 comments:

Post a Comment