Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My Cervical Mucus Is Thick

-angler leader

I had an idea. I think an important quality of leadership is to become a fishing-talents. Johan Murillo, my friend and mentor, always reminds me that the leader does connections. The leader connects people with God. The leader connects people with their dreams and goals. The leader connects people with others. The leader connects organizations. The leader connects leaders.

The first step is to connect people ... find . When I think of that task (to find people to connect with something!) Is to my mind the idea of \u200b\u200ba fisherman. A leader is basically fisherman one facet of leadership in which people seek ... with patience, care and cunning.

fishermen Are you a talent? What to expect!

0 comments:

Post a Comment