Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can Cauterization To Erosion Damaged The Cervix

more ... "Gently? Enjoy the ride

To become the me that God wants me to be , I live in the Spirit. And that there is nothing religious, but rather means that God gives me freedom to love others, and joy to enjoy every moment.

God wants me to be the best version of myself, not a copy from anyone. God I want to improve, not exchange. He has a unique plan for me only because God is not a mass producer, is a craft artist. To become God that I designed, I have to deal ... more smoothly.

Many think that please God I have to try harder, stronger. But that will only lead us into a false sense of accomplishment and heroism. A focus on ourselves. Only to realize that in the end, our effort was not really enough.

the end, God wants fluyamos in his Spirit. Not to go against him. God designed us to good works ... and when we flow in the river, we get closer to its purpose. Trying smoothly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment